Timp pentru mine

Looking back to 2021

We have a habit for each end of the year to make like a review of that year: to keep in mind the good things from that 12 months and to set up some objectives for the future ones.

After 2020 was full of uncertainty, 2021 was full of… things to do.

Everybody was in a hurry or it had to achieve things he lost during the previous year. Everywhere you had targets to achieve or you found some debates to face because of the social problems.

How do I feel after this year? Tired, but stronger. I exceed some limits and I did more things than I did during other years. Also, I started to be more aware of how I feel and to express more what I feel. I was less sensitive to the things I "have" to do and I listen more to what my body asked me to do.

This year was special for me because I did more for my passions. I went to some dancing festivals that were so good and I had some amazing dances (Daniel and Albir being the most amazing).

Professional, this year was like a Montagne-Rousse. Things changed a lot compared with other years, so we had to adapt. We did it well, but with some effort.

I continued my personal development process and I know a little bit more about what to do from now on. I have now a routine of personal care and I hope this will last a long time.

And I had the vaccine against Covid 19 - the complete scheme, plus the booster dose. This gave me a lot of freedom and a control-feeling on what I am doing.


At the end of each year, I had also a habit to recommend a list of nice books read during that year (you can check my list for 2020 here). Instead of this, this year I want to recommend only one book - the one which impressed me the most. Why only one - because I am tired of targets :D

Joe Biden - Promise Me, Dad: A Year of Hope, Hardship, and Purpose - I strongly recommend it because it is the book that moved me the most lately.


Photo credit

Comments