Timp pentru mine

Looking back to 2022

If 2021 was a challenging year, for me 2022 was about gratitude and making things in comfort.

I was tired of running after things, and that is the reason why I started to listen more to my body and make things in moderation.

We can’t have everything we want and we can't envy everybody for having things that we don’t owe. So, let’s appreciate more what we have and share them with people who don’t have it.

This year I learned how to stand out, express more, and be more grateful for what I have.

Consistency, assuming a choice, and living in the moment - these are the lessons I take for 2023.

My book recommendation for this year is Oana Pellea - Jurnal because it would remember me of an important milestone in my professional role.

Some numbers:

  • over 230 interviews took at the job
  • 106 books read - for this year I didn't put a target on Goodreads, but I managed to read almost the same number of books as I did the previous years - proud of me :D
  • 40 articles on the blog
  • 110 posts on Instragram
  • 20 movies seen in the cinema
  • 28 theatre, opera, and ballet spectacles
  • 13 concerts and spectacles
  • 19 learning events and personal development workshops
  • 8 dancing festivals and dancing projects
  • 3 new sports (courses or online training programs)
  • 2 photo & filming sessions for work
  • 1 game watched at World Football Cup :D


Dear 2023,

Please bring into my life relevant people.

I am so curious to meet them!




Comments