Unde esti, copilarie... Cu padurea ta cu tot?

  • “It's never too late to have a happy childhood.” ― Tom Robbins, Still Life with Woodpecker

  • “I do not miss childhood, but I miss the way I took pleasure in small things, even as greater things crumbled. I could not control the world I was in, could not walk away from things or people or moments that hurt, but I took joy in the things that made me happy.” ― Neil Gaiman, The Ocean at the End of the Lane

  • “Grown ups are complicated creatures, full of quirks and secrets.” ― Roald Dahl

  • “I think that the best thing we can do for our children is to allow them to do things for themselves, allow them to be strong, allow them to experience life on their own terms, allow them to take the subway... let them be better people, let them believe more in themselves.” ― C. JoyBell C.

  • “We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt, Great Speeches

  • “In a child's eyes, a mother is a goddess. She can be glorious or terrible, benevolent or filled with wrath, but she commands love either way. I am convinced that this is the greatest power in the universe.” ― N.K. Jemisin, The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms

  • I spent my whole childhood wishing I were older and now I'm spending my adulthood wishing I were younger. - Ricky Schroder

  • One of the luckiest things that can happen to you in life is, I think, to have a happy childhood. - Agatha Christie

  • My childhood memories of my grandparents are of a wonderful, complementary couple. While my grandfather had a spirited, humorous personality, my grandmother is gentle and poised. - Kristina McMorris



  • Nu stiu altii cum sunt, dar eu, cand ma gandesc la locul nasterii mele, la casa parinteasca din Humulesti, la stalpul hornului unde lega mama o sfara cu motocei la capat, de crapau matele jucandu-se cu ei, la prichiciul vetrei cel humuit, de care ma tineam cand incepusem a merge copacel, la cuptiorul pe care ma ascundeam, cand ne jucam noi, baietii, de-a mijoarca, si la alte jocuri si jucarii pline de hazul si farmecul copilaresc, parca-mi salta si acum inima de bucurie! – Ion Creanga

Comments