Timp pentru mine

Each interview is an experience

An interview is an experience. There are emotions involved, meeting new people, and taking the best decisions.

For candidates there is anxiety about the way he will be welcome and, for sure, about how he will be assessed. Being nervous is normal, but being unprepared can’t be tolerated.
I admire a lot that candidates that came well prepared for this kind of meetings. There are some questions that I remember for sure from my candidates:
  • From the employee position, how should I describe the company?
  • What did attack me when I was recruited?
  • What is the history of the positions I recruit?
  • What is the development plan of that position?
  • How should I describe the relationship between management and employees?


As a recruiter, I saw hundreds of candidates. Each of them comes with the challenge of a right assessment I have to make. My aim is to identify the potential, to give the proper advice to develop it and to put it in the right position.
There are some questions that help me a lot to assess well the fit between the candidate and the job:
  • What are your values?
  • What role do you play in your team?
  • What is your professional goal?
  • What do you know to do?
  • How do you want to be your work?



From an interview experience, we can’t forget the hiring managers. They have to learn to test the candidates, to estimate the cost of their decision and to act respecting the law.

Comments