Timp pentru mine

TEDx Talks I love

Or some of the talks that made my day.

I tried to put equally foreign and Romanian speakers and I tried to limit to only 10 recommendations. So here is my list:

People you need in life: a cheerleader (a person who believes in you, when you don’t), a mentor (the person who shows you the direction), a coach (a person who can be a little bit uncomfortable, but it brings you maximum potential), a friend (a person who knows your deepest desires), a peer (a person who helps you in social situations).

Stand up for your core values, even if people will say to you that you have too high standards.

Why? How? What?

It is ok to speak up, especially at work. Mistakes make us better.

Small investments in the right places will improve your work-life balance.

I admire this teacher since I was a student. I followed her research and I enjoyed this talk. So, embrace your peers.

The illusion of our free-choices

Theory is good. It is the fundamental of our knowledge.

Making connections can heal us.

Being always perfect can make you unhappy.




Photo credit 

Comments

Post a Comment