Timp pentru mine

Living in the moment

Even if there is a habit of making resolutions, for the moment I like more to live in the moment. And I do this because I realised that making objectives can make me feel some anxiety due to the fact I can achieve them or not.

I think that it is important to live in the moment because this can improve your health, and your relationships, and you can have better self-control. We worry less and we are happier.

So, for this year, I challenge you (and also myself) to live more at the moment. You can do it doing things like these:

  • Practice gratitude
  • Spend more time in nature
  • Pay more attention to what you eat
  • Discover what you want and work on it
  • Express more of your feelings
  • Spend more time with relevant people
  • Ask for help when needed
  • Schedule your resting periods
  • Try new things

Comments