Female archetypes

In my road to feminity, a topic that appeared frequently was females archetypes.

Until now, I didn’t take a test to find mine, but I think depending on the people you interact, we can have a little bit of each.

This article is not something I made from scratch. For all my knowledge I am grateful for all the lady-teachers I had on this topic. It is more like a summary with things I feel as being important and it is not an exclusive guide.

Some instructors use to say that there are 7 archetypes, but I feel that 4 are more visible. About these I’ll talk here. Depending on the source you will search, the title can be different, but with similar characteristics:

The Wise Woman

  • She represents all the knowledge she has
  • She is introspective and she has compassion for others. She has clarity and she is rational
  • Celebrity: Carla Bruni

The Maiden

  • She can feel shame, but she can use her sexuality to manipulate or to draw attention
  • She is kind and interested to grow. She is playful and curious
  • Celebrity: Marilyn Monroe

The Mother

  • She is the image of the nurturer, for people near her (children, partner), but also for the home or business
  • She puts love in everything she does, protects it, preserve it. She is warm and supportive
  • Celebrity: Sophia Loren

The Wild Woman

  • She is independent, allowing herself to put boundaries
  • She has freedom and courage. She is passioned, intuitive, ambitious
  • Celebrity: Coco Chanel

Taking these into consideration, what do you feel that represents you the most?


Comments