My lessons

I’ve written about my experience on Camino.

There have been some weeks since I came home and I had some time to process this experience.

It is difficult to express in words this experience, but some of my lessons are here:

  • People come in your life as a help or as a guide
  • When you understand how it is done, the way is easier
  • Your body can do it, but your mind might quit
  • Set some goals, become selfish to achieve them, and embrace your success
  • Somebody above us protects us
  • Go with the flow and trust your instincts
  • Dream BIG
A lot of people asked me if I would want to do one again Camino and the answer is “probably YES, but I don’t know when it will be”. A thing that I am working on is that I don’t want to rush to the next target. I need to process this experience, to learn the lessons, and then to make some space for new ones. So, don’t rush!


Comments