How can you use coconut oil?

This year, I’ve started to write some articles on beauty (somehow like 1 or 2 ).

I am not a beauty expert, but I like a lot of homemade recipes. So, I will just make a list of things when we can use coconut oil at home:

  • Improve the skin on irritations and eczemas
  • Moisture the skin after hair removal
  • Using it as a hair conditioner
  • Remove makeup
  • Use it as a lip scrub and a lip gloss
  • Using it in cooking, being a “good” fat
  • Protection from sun exposure. I won’t use it without a cream with SPF when the temperatures are high, but it can help when the sun is kind.
  • Nourish nails cuticles
  • Balance your face oils or scalp oil. Comparing coconut oil with olive oil, it is said that coconut oil enters the skin only at the level needed.
  • If you combine it with baking soda, can be used as a toothpaste
  • Can be used instead of a body deodorant
  • Can be used as a massage oil

Comments